Thursday, February 23, 2006

February 14, 2006

1. I am aglow - Sarah Harmer Self-dedication
2. I'm always in love - Wilco
3. Wonderful (it's Superman) - Andy Stochansky
4. Inside and out - Feist
5. Everyday is a holiday - Esthero
6. Be Mine - David Gray
7. Romantic Rights - Death from Above 1979
8. Fell in love with a girl - The White Stripes
9. I bet you look good on the dance floor - Arctic Monkeys
10. Sparks - Coldplay
11. The best view - Jill Barber
12. Lovers in a Dangerous Time - Bruce Cockburn
13. The Reasons - The Weakerthans
14. I will give you everything - The Skydiggers
15. Don't I hold you - Wheat
16. Feels like sunshine - Kyra and Tully Check them out at the Sleepless Goat tonight
17. Somewhere only we know - Keane To the hardworking crew at the Cochlear Implant Program at Sick Kids Hospital
18. Run - Snow Patrol
19. Central Reservations - Beth Orton
20. First Day of My Life - Bright Eyes
21. Secret Heart - Ron Sexsmith
22. We're Gonna Play - Matthew Barber
23. Breathe Me - Sia
24. Idea of Growing Old - The Features from Pam to Colin
25. Mushaboom - Feist
26. Till Kingdom Come - Coldplay from Pam to Colin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home